Translators Needed

I need to get this translated into few other languages. Do any of you know some reputable sellers (on 5r only)?

• Spanish
  • Italian
  • Swahili
  • Korean
  • Vietnamese
  • Or any other languages (would :heart: recommendations)

Thanks a bunch!

Come to think of it, @razvan, what’s your native language? :thinking:

1 Like

@Starrynight = Spanish

Didn’t Eoin translate into Italian? I can’t remember.

2 Likes

Ahhh, Freaky. Thank you for thinking on me :see_no_evil: :kissing_heart:, but I’m only Level 1 seller.

@Starrynight your level does not reflect your ability!

2 Likes

What does your level have to do with price of :coffee: or :tea: ? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Romanian :eyes: Warning (last flag in each meme is for romanian):

4 Likes

Eoin only goes from (various languages) to English, not the other way around.

3 Likes

Yes, you’re both right and I apologize for having said it. :cry:

Last night I wasn’t feeling very well emotionally and, maybe, that led me to unconsciously succumb to the litany that only Level 2 and TRS sellers are able to provide premium work - even though I have fought that speech since the first day I joined Fiverr.

Yes, I’m good at what I do, always giving the best of me, and that makes me feel proud of myself.

6 Likes

we can translate into Spanish, Dutch, German and if needed English!

Unfortunately, I’ve read your recent comments. Your English is, alas, atrocious.

2 Likes

What language can you translate from? :thinking:

you should have read well… i said WE, i only translate into Spanish because i am from Spain however my employees are from UK etc…

Impressive, how many of you are there?

7, iam sorry but i am out, i do not like people that judge other people because they do not write perfect English. i speak many languages and i guess the person that is talking about my English is probably an American that does not speak any other language whatsoever, i write here fast because i am always busy and have more important things to do, i will delete my account here… clean up the trolls

This guy @Zodiac (pacospain), and his Fiverr clone websites (pacayo & pacospain), is such a scam. :grimacing:

I hope people are smart enough to not fall into it. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You come here to advertise your friend’s freelancing platform, don’t want to answer additional questions about it, and leave as soon as you see a comment you don’t like?

Being busy is fine, however, it’s a bit disrespectful to the other forum members to say that they’re not important enough to you to write properly while you answer their questions and concerns.

3 Likes