Okay, I will play.

1. I once was a rodeo princess.
  2. I think I was almost abducted by aliens
  3. I have never had a ticket for speeding
2 Likes

I would say this is the lie. :thinking:

It is soooo hard not to get a ticket in USA. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

But Lily is a proofreader! She’s used to paying attention to the smallest details.

I say that statement is true. I think she was never a rodeo princess. To the best of my knowledge, there isn’t too much rodeo in the northern states. :thinking:

2 Likes

I am from Montana, which IS the home of cowboys and rodeos!

Yes, that is the lie! We have a new 4 lane bypass outside our town. It felt like an interstate so I drove like I was on one. Problem was that the speed limit was 45 MPH and I was doing 60! :grin::grimacing: It cost me $50! :rage:

So, @Starrynight it is your turn!

3 Likes

I can imagine police face putting a dear old granny a ticket for speeding. :grimacing: :sweat_smile: :kissing_heart:

Anyway, yeah, $50 is too much! :rage:

Here are my two truths and a lie:

1. As a child, during summer, I would run every morning to help fishermen to pull their nets out of the ocean.

2. I love eating spinach.

3. I passed Descriptive Geometry, with a grade of 3 out of 5, only on my fifth try when I was seeing it in conjunction with Analytic Geometry. The first two times, I failed the assignature, and the other two, I retired it. Gladly, it didn’t prevent me from seeing other assignatures.

2 Likes

I say #1 is the lie. I can’t imagine you running for anything that isn’t chocolate. :wink:

3 Likes

@babyfacedwriter I think you confused @Starrynight with me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And I would say that #2 is a lie.
Who even likes spinach? :see_no_evil: :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I think # 3 is the lie because Starry is good at math.

3 Likes

So you’re addicted to chocolate AND Deliveroo? How are you not 400lbs already? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Well, it’s true! I helped them pull their nets, and they would always give me my prize: a little fish to put in a little pool that I carefully filled with sea water. :relaxed:

I would keep it there for a few hours, until I got bored, and then return it to the sea. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

Oh, Lily, Lily. I’m afraid it’s true. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I’m good at math. That’s why I could only pass it when seeing it together with Analysis. :confounded: I’m sooooooo terrible with space vision. :sob:

I recall my teacher encouraging me: This time you will. Think numbers. Think numbers! I don’t want to see you again in my class!!! :sweat_smile:

The frenzy chocolate eaters. :joy:

My kingdom for a chocolate!!! :sweat_smile:

Yes, María, that’s it!!! :smiley: How can people like it? :cold_sweat:

You see why we are team? We’re not only garlic-lollipop girls. :sweat_smile:

Your turn! :blush:

2 Likes

I do! And other green stuff.

1 Like

Me too! I like kale, broccoli :broccoli: , beet greens, and cabbage to name a few.

2 Likes

I like those too, but not spinach… :see_no_evil: :cry:

1 Like

@MariaS your turn.

Because as a grownup person I understand consequences of my actions and taking a responsibility for it. For each eaten chocolate and delivery I have to work out in the gym every day :unamused: hate gym, love eating. But I didn’t make my mind yet what I love more: eating or my abs :joy:

Garlic-lollipop power!

Okay

1. I used to manage HR Team.
  2. I don’t like cookies
  3. I live in the apartment with private elevator.
1 Like

How can a girl that loves chocolate, not like cookies? :cookie: This is the lie.

1 Like

Noooo @glacierlily
I made it the tricky one :see_no_evil: I like chocolates but I don’t like cookies, so it’s true.

2 Likes