Time for Some Fun! Two Truths 👼🏻 and a Lie 😈 Game

We deserve to enjoy each other and have some fun together.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - One player states three things about themselves, two of which are true and one of which is a lie. The other players have to guess which is the lie. The player who guesses correctly first takes the next turn.

I will start:
I collect rubber duckies.

My favorite movie is the Princess Bride.

My dad has 9 sisters and 3 brothers, as a result, I have over 75 first cousins.

So which one is the lie?

1 Like

I’d say that princess bride is your favorite movie is a lie. :rofl:

1 Like

I would go for the rubber duckies as the lie :thinking: Why would someone collect rubber ducks, they all look the same :rofl: Unless you collect different colors.

1 Like

I’ll take the 3rd one. I can’t imagine anyone having 12 siblings, that hurts just thinking about it. Holidays gotta be a doozies! :grin:

I can see you liking Princess Bride because you’re a teacher Okau, so I’m stereotyping, please don’t :gun: me!!

I know there are different color rubber duckies and you have grandkids so I can see that.

I Nope! No one got it right! My dad has 9 sisters and 3 brothers and I do have over 75 first cousins. Almost, everyone of my dad’s siblings had 6 kids. I have 4 sisters and a brother, myself.

As for rubber duckies there are more than just colored ones. I have seen clowns, pirates, musicians, and cowboys.

@glacierlily - I got it right! :wink: Reread my post. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, you did, Freaky. Now it is your turn.

I answered you before I even got out of bed. I guess I was not all the way awake. :eye: :eye:

1 Like
  • I collect Starbucks coffee mugs.
  • I am anti-social and quite shy in real-life.
  • My favorite video game is FIFA.

Oh, I can definitely see you collecting Starbucks Mug, Yes, I M stereotyping again - you are young and everyone under 30 loves Starbucks.

I don’t know what FIFA is but I know you like games

I am going with middle one. You travel quite often and seem to social with friends. :grin:

1 Like

I’ll go with the FIFA one being a lie. When I asked you a couple of days ago what your favourite game was, you said you alternated games frequently.

As the new FIFA came out recently, I think you’d still be playing it and chatting about it if it were your fav.

2 Likes

Gina already said this one, but I second her opinion. I remember how nervous you seemed when we first asked you to join our thread. :wink:

But I do not see any of the anti-social stuff here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would say this is the lie too. He never mentioned FIFA when he was talking about videogames. :thinking:

3 Likes

I think we’ve got him cornered here, Joe. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Haha, i think so!

2 Likes

T: I collect coffee mugs from Starbucks as trophies from my trips.
F: My favorite video game is FIFA
T: I am (or at least used to be) super-anti-social until recently.

So yeah the Brit and Joe got it right.

Brit, your turn, since you fere the first to answer it correctly.

3 Likes

Thanks, Slav. It’s nice to know I’m learning a bit more about you.

You guys don’t know too much about me, so no hard feelings if you’re unable to determine fact from fiction.

• I turn 40 next year
  • I have a one-eyed cat
  • My biggest forum pet peeve is people asking how to rank gigs
1 Like

Even if my life was depending on this. I’d say you are no where near 40. But, you might be.

1 Like

I think this is the lie, because I believe your biggest Forum pet peeve is people not following rule number one! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

My guess would be this one is a lie. Don’t ask me why tho. :smile:
I think you have a cat (a DIVA) but it’s not one-eyed. Maybe it has 3 eyes! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That is a huge pet peeve of mine, but my number one is people asking how to rank gigs. This statement was true!

I hate it because there’s nothing we can really say in response. There’s no thread we can direct these people to, like there is with BRs, and such questions always receive dreadful answers, such as stay online 24/7. :slight_smile:

That was a truth. :slight_smile:

I do have a cat with one eye. She was a stray. :eye:

You are correct, Freaky! Thankfully, I’m a fair few years away from being 40. I say thankfully as my body already creaks like a 400-year-old ship during a storm.

5 Likes