I’ve just made this poll out of curiosity, so if you’re a graphic designer, writer or have any other font-involving activities, feel free to vote
How many fonts do you have on your computer?
- ~1K (I like to keep it small and tidy )
- 1K-10K (I’m a font addict )
- 10K-100K+ (I live for option paralysis! )
What font manager do you use? (feel free to comment why)
- Suitcase Fusion
- FontExplorer X
How do you organize your fonts?
- I have them sorted by categories and/or keywords
- I just randomly throw new fonts at my font manager
- I don’t organize them nor use a font manager
Do you know the difference between a typeface and a font?
Do you know the visual difference between a sans, serif & slab-serif?
What kind of font person are you?
- Freebie Hunter (I only have eyes for free fonts)
- Small Pockets (I pay for a font I like once in a while)
- VIP / Premium (willing to pay for any font I want)
How important are fonts in your line of work?
- Fonts are a critical part of my work
- I don’t rely on fonts for my work
- I create new fonts, so…
How much time do you spend choosing the right fonts for a piece of work?
- Less than 5-10 minutes
- Half an hour, an hour tops!
- Hours, sometimes a whole day
What are the most important qualities a font must have for you?
- Appearance (…is everything!)
- Price tag (it always comes down to money)
- Popularity (gotta live among the cool kids, right?)
- Number of fonts included in a typeface (gimme more)
- Font age (must stand the test of time)
- Must come from an established type foundry
- Must stand out from the crowd (Indie type foundry)
- Multi-language support (no more boundaries)
Which 3 generic typefaces would you choose if your life depended on it?
- Trebuchet MS
- Times New Roman
- Comic Sans
What websites do you usually get your fonts from?
- Google Fonts
- Adobe Fonts
- Behance Fonts
- Envato Fonts
- Fonts .com
- Others (let us know & comment below)