Now That Made Me Smile

Yeah, I was a bit taken aback by the racial slur you used to describe Muslims and all of your calling out people as stupid and deserving of what awaits them. It’s your reputation at the end of the day, though. Not mine.

You might want to make that victim card a little more bullet-proof by the way. - Or just try the magical exercise of thinking before speaking. :slight_smile:

Okay dear.

Well let me worry about my reputation. Thanks for the concern:) Love to chit chat and all that…but 11 pm plus here.

So you keep saying. Night night. :slight_smile: I hope Santa surprises you in the morning. :slight_smile:

Morning I have gym dude. Anyway…we are Hindus and don’t believe in all that stuff. Bye.

We? Is that a tiny hint of schizophrenia I see sneaking through, or have you forgotten that you live in a secular state with many religions?

In either case, have a nice day tomorrow anyway.

Jesus Christ dude…lookinh at everything you hav3 said on this thread you have no idea what you’re talking about. Anyway let’s just leave it at that. You remind me of one of those relatives of mine who try telling me that I’m not as rich or successful as I think I’m and need a dose of reality or something. LOL…it is you who needs a dose of reality. You have no clue at all.

And as for that internet entrepreneur…I told them to hire you that year as I was overbooked then. You have no clue at all. LOL. But you’re right…he cannot be my best friend…he is more like a brother to me. I have no idea about his Fiverr nic…I didn’t know he assumed a female ID on F. LOL…have to ask him about that. Maybe I’ll give him a link to this thread. Haha.

In fact…we almost became business partners on a venture but it didn’t work out. LOL.

Cy…you know what’s holding you back? This starving artist mindset. Get out of it.

Secular state with many religions? Which country is that? We are India. Jai Bajrang Bali. Har Har Mahadev. Ganapati Bappa Maurya.

Wow that was such a low blow writer, tsk.
Anyways, Coming to the point you have made. Do you believe in Live and Learn writer? Cuz I do. and I see no shame in it that when I started I knew nothing and I started off like a meksell, did some mistakes and now I have learned from it.

Secondly, about the scared part, well sure thing. For anyone at the start, such warning is scary and especially for me. You know why? Cuz unlike you I live with a family and as I am the older of all my siblings, I have to help my father and I wanted to start it before my graduation cuz i didnt want to wait for a piece of paper to get me a job. FIverr really helped so I seriously didnt want to risk my income for this. Surely, apologetic and scared is a tiny word.

Anything other questions you might have?

Still showing attitude. LOL. Anyway, forget about it.

For all!!!

Read my disclaimer!

Personal attacks, bringing up people’s identity in a negative manner, name calling is * NOT * appropriate.

Again, let’s stay civil!!

Okay Gina, I think you better delete this thread. Not worth it.

Wow.

I was actually having a conversation recently on a private chat service with a seller who isn’t a member of this forum. We both came to the conclusion that you, @Value_Investor are possibly the kind of person who would throw a tantrum one day and if suitably agitated enough, start reporting sellers via their Fiverr profile to get revenge.

I didn’t take this too seriously, but now…

I would suggest that you tread very carefully from this point onward.

For a start, here you have openly stated that you might engage in off-F contact with one of your clients. Also, the client in question was a woman. She actually made several mentions of her Maltese husband when she saw I was from Malta and assumed that I was Maltese also.

More importantly, as a professional, there would never be a legitimate reason for me to link a client from any platform to a thread on any forum. Especially one where I can be seen to have made racial slurs against people of different religions, sweepingly categorized people as less intelligent than me, and demonstrated what really reads like a narrative of my own descent into some kind of dangerous nationalist mania.

Telling people you know more about them than they know and warning them against acting smart with you?

Really this is way out of line.

This will be my last response to you. Also, as a polite warning, stop calling me foolish. Stop threatening other people, and try and put a lid on whatever mania you seem to be increasingly consumed by. You are doing yourself no favors with anyone here, or several people from the main forum who lurk in these parts.

Have a nice day.

I have no idea who you are talking about. My friend, the one I sent to you, is male. He was never my client on Fiverr. I don’t even know his Fiverr nick/ID.

Here’s how it went. He had lot of work for me. I was very busy at that time, so I told him to hire some freelancer on Fiverr or Upwork. He asked me for recommendations. I suggested your name and that of 3 or 4 others. I introduced you to him as an Englishman who lives in Malta.

I was actually having a conversation recently on a private chat service with a seller who isn’t a member of this forum. We both came to the conclusion that you, @Value_Investor are possibly the kind of person who would throw a tantrum one day and if suitably agitated enough, start reporting sellers via their Fiverr profile to get revenge.

LOL…that’s funny. Again it’s the starving artist mindset. I don’t care enough about this sort of stuff to do that. Heck, I have hardly spoken to customer support about 2-3 times in my whole time here and that was related to cancellations and stuff.

If anything, I saved this lady from Pakistan from getting reported and getting banned (which is why I was a little p1ssed off with her for acting too smart and going all psycho talk with me. LOL)

Also, please tell that seller that I would never do that. I sympathize with freelancers and the uncertainty of their situation. I would never do anything to hurt a freelancer, that’s just ridiculous. I have far bigger enemies in my life, people who have tried to snatch my properties from me.

Do you know I have multiple properties and each one of them is worth at least 2-3 crore rupees? Convert that into dollars and find out yourself. My stock market portfolio is in crores as well. My house alone is worth close to $1 million. This freelancing thing is just timepass for me, money is not the motivation here, I just want to spend my time productively. Which is why I do my best for every client and have had more than 1500 of them.

If anything, I have no anger or anything for you. I sympathize with you and your situation. I understand why you are so insecure and all that. That’s okay, you may have to worry about a lot in life, but you got nothing to worry about from me. Jesus Christ.

Please don’t do this @RegiAdd

I am personally very tired of people riding their own personal crazy train, before deleting all the evidence so that there is no proof concerning how obnoxious they have been. @Value_Investor always does this. Consider leaving this thread in place as a reminder that he might want to consider not attacking or calling out people in future.

LOL…I suggested deleting the thread because it’s Gina’s forum and her investment and I don’t want her to suffer because of this sh… As for me, it’s true, I’m rich, and I don’t really care about this sh… As far as I can tell, I’ve done nothing wrong, and am the most ethical freelancer on Fiverr or anywhere.

Again, there is a reason I was made TRS within a year and have been a TRS for 4 years now. That’s just a fact. I’m proud of that. It’s not about money, just the sheer challenge of it. Anyway.

Yes, and it would be nice if people like you had that kind of respect to start with. - Not suddenly decide to co-opt civility after you have had chance to ramble on insulting people and using childishly disguised profanity.

Stop commenting on this thread and it will disappear into obscurity in no time.

Haha, dude, I treat people just as they treat me. If they are good with me, I’m good with them. If they treat me like sh… I’m gonna treat them worse.

Especially one where I can be seen to have made racial slurs against people of different religions, sweepingly categorized people as less intelligent than me, and demonstrated what really reads like a narrative of my own descent into some kind of dangerous nationalist mania.

Please, don’t give me this nonsense. What did you call my God, Lord Bajrang Bali? How did you mock Him and those who worship Him? That’s like 1 billion people.

Anyway, relax, you’re going to get some psychiatric attack if you go on like this. Take your dog, go out for a walk. Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

Finally, I will say this. You know Andy, the problem is you think I am like you or react like you to various situations. I am completely different. Have you ever met a guy who was completely fearless in life? That is me. Yeah, I worry about the future of the country and stuff. But when it comes to me and my life, I am completely fearless. Why? I am rich, have what you call F U Money and no dependents. But more importantly, I am guilt-free, have a clear conscience, confident with the knowledge that I have done nothing wrong in my life. When I meet my God, Lord Bajrang Bali one day, I will look at Him in the eye, knowing I have nothing to be ashamed of. I am also detached, I observe, but don’t get attached or emotional about things or people. I’m also a guy who has been to hell and come back, victorious. Anyway, thank you for listening. LOL.

I’m just going to leave this here. Thank you for the delicious buttery Christmas popcorn - a lovely appetizer before enjoying my second turkey of the day :smirk: