LEGO, Trains and Ice, Oh My!

I love LEGO. I love trains. I don’t love snow quite as much, but I do think LEGO trains going through ice tunnels is a pretty cool idea. What do you think?

Does LEGO fascinate you as much as it does me?

6 Likes

It’s fascinating what can be done with LEGO.

One of the best 2017 movies I’ve seen was The Lego Batman Movie (I kid you not).

4 Likes

I can see you haven’t been to Disney World!! They have legoland with works of pure wonder.

If I had my computer, I’d post pictures of dragons, sea urchins, UFO, people & more. It’s literally a work of art.

5 Likes

Love the video!

I’ve been to Legoland Windsor - a few years ago now, but it was brilliant! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Alas, I have not. But I am a fan of wonder. :smiley:

[insert wonder]

2 Likes

Did you get your driver’s license? :smiley:

It does. I spent most of Christmas eve playing with Lego. Sadly I built nothing as impressive as that train, though.

3 Likes

Legos were my son’s favorite Christmas gift when they were younger. Alas, my grandchildren do not seem to be as taken with them.

It was pretty cool how whomever made this train in their back yard set it up.

3 Likes

Yeah. Nowadays, kids are more into computers, and video, and stuff like that. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There’s something to be said about good old creativity – taking pieces of nothing special, and turning them into something tangible built with vision and personality. Pride in creativity and innovation is what makes us human.

2 Likes